• Strong knowledge of AWS cloud platform including networking concepts, elastic and serverless computing, database, analytics
• Experience of designing infrastructure/application making use of dynamic scaling using EKS/Kubernetes clusters
• Experience of containerizing on-premises web application using Docker and migrating to AWS EKS cluster
• Experience of designing with appropriate AWS services like API Gateway/Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk • Experience with AWS databases (RDS, PostgreSQL and Aurora)
• Experience of designing infrastructure and application monitoring using CloudWatch and other third party tools like Grafana
• Knowledge of cloud reference architectures and AWS best practices
• Experience of network integration and Cloud connectivity of public and private environments; Ingress and egress of data to and from AWS
: • Experience of utilizing progressive design patterns that make use of server less technologies, event models, cost optimizations and platform services
• Experience on building Cloud Formation Templates for quick and reliable provisioning of the services
• Experience in migration of file storage to AWS S3
• Experience of compute and storage management and cost control mechanisms
• Demonstrated experience of design and implementation of micro-services architecture and RESTful web services
• Experience of Active Directory/SSO and other authentication mechanisms like Ping • Experience in detailed technical analysis and preparation of estimates
• Architecture Certification (TOGAF, Zachman, DODAF, etc)
• Security Certification (CISSP, etc) (depending upon specific role)
• IT Delivery Certification (ITILv3, etc) (depending upon specific role) Required industry experience: • 10 years in IT
• 7 years of solution architecture and project implementation experience using SAP
• Expert in the solution architecture discipline, processes, concepts and best practices Required technical experience
• Process design, information modeling and / or system solution architecture development with project or portfolio focus in at least one of the following: Application Architecture, Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Information Architecture, Data Management, Security, or Infrastructure technologies
• Operational support for applications, systems, or infrastructure
• Experience with enterprise architecture tools • Experience providing direction to design and engineering staff
• Experience providing direction to one or more architects Required functional experience
• Ability to engage and collaborate with IT and business leadership. Demonstrates thought leadership in area of expertise
• Clear and concise communications skills
• Influence outcomes through expertise and analysis
• Excellent stakeholder interaction; collaborative, able to work cross-functionally; possessing the ability to forge relationships and partner effectively
• Customer focus; Able to engage and influence partners to develop the best solutions
• Own the outcome; Able to manage expectations; strive for overall IT success; take the initiative; administrative excellence;
• Great insights and judgment skills; courage to share unpopular viewpoints; comfort with ambiguity
• Ability to apply multi-disciplinary approach to develop best-of-breed portfolio solutions Required education and certifications
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field
Job Description: The Solution Architecture (SA) leads all technical aspects of an Information Technology project. The Solution Architect uses expertise in multiple technical areas to document the technology solutions that meet the business needs of Company The technical documents ensure requirements are met in an efficient, sustainable and adaptable manner. The Solutions Architect operates across organizational and computing areas driving efficient, standards-based architecture supporting company’s business goals. The Solutions Architect delivers solution blueprints that include the conceptual, logical and physical layers of the process, application, information, integration, security, and infrastructure views of the architecture. Partnering with Project and Program Managers, the Solutions Architect is the primary technical decision makers on projects. Overall risk mitigation and total cost of ownership are managed from an enterprise standpoint. Senior Solution Architects have accountability and responsibility for solutions that are of complex scope and with significant risk and high impact across multiple functions. They work autonomously. They address complex problems that span functions and may manage projects or initiatives that are high complexity and risk. They provide guidance, coaching and mentoring to non-architect technical staff of lesser experience.
Roles and responsibilities:
• Solution Design and Road mapping: Works in partnership with a project manager to orchestrate the architecture design and is accountable for the overall technical quality of solutions. Follows the IT Methodology, producing, contributing to and providing signoffs on deliverables as defined.
• Future State Planning and Road mapping: Works with Business Architects and Technology Architects to contribute to planning and road mapping activities.
• Standards and Governance: Participates in the governance processes as defined by the company architecture practice.
• Capabilities Assessment and Technology Oversight: Partners with the Technical Architects in the health evaluation of the technology within the architect’s focus area and assists in the development of improvement plans for their area of focus
• Architecture Practice: Follows the company Architecture Practice. Leads communities within the practice. Mentors other architects.
• This position will help build the cloud infrastructure for our next generation of Enterprise Records and Information Management platforms Architect the solution of hosting content management platform in AWS cloud
• Hands on experience of various AWS technologies and be comfortable to get involved in resolving issues
• Work with cloud provider, cloud team, product owners and vendors to drive issues to resolution
• Work with business owners and delivery team to design solutions
• Design and deploy dynamically scalable, highly available, highly reliable and fault-tolerant systems on AWS
• Migrate existing complex on-premises applications to the AWS platform
• Select appropriate AWS services to design and deploy an application based on the business requirements
• Implement cost control strategies on the AWS infrastructure
• Participate in software development processes with quality assurance, version control and build processes
The Norland Group has been in operation successfully since 1996. We are a strong believer of people management, professionalism and accountability. We only make promises when we are certain we can fulfill them. Our business focuses on fulfilling the needs of commercial and government customers in administrative services, workforce mobilization, information technology, engineering, project management services.
Our Mission Statement
Our main goal is to provide career advancement opportunities to our associates. We are committed to bringing our customers exceptional support services with the highest quality, integrity, and innovation. We believe that we are the stepping stone for our associates to advance their careers and to live a better life. Everyone should have a chance to live a successful and happy life. We operate our business based on those values and we choose employees who value the same principles.