Duration: 1 year contract
CUSTOMER SERVICE COORDINATOR
Day to Day Responsibilities:
Are you dedicated, open to new ideas and recognized for your flexibility to adapt and change?
• We are responsible for error free execution of quotes, orders, return authorizations, and other order management related activities.
• Ability to craft product discrepancy specification information to customers.
• Build positive working relationships with both internal and external customers.
• Understand and execute contractual agreements.
• Oversee customer requirements with Sales, Marketing, Engineering Services, and Operations to meet customer requirements.
• Professional communication skills to include excellent use of grammar and sentence structure.
• Ability to flex across customers, markets, and segments to ensure timely responsiveness to customers.
• Participation in training, testing, and project related activities as identified.
• Represent to the customer in a highly effective, professional manner.
Travel Requirements: None
Hours of work/work schedule/flex-time: 40 hours – Flexible and willing to work any 8 hour schedule between the hours of 8:00 AM and 8:00 PM.
Education and Experience
Required: Bachelor’s degree
• 5+ years of professional experience in a Customer Service/Corporate environment.
• Represent the business in a professional manner at all times.
• Strives to work in a dynamic, flexible environment where priorities are continually changing.
• Self-starter with a desire to improve the customer experience.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Effective problem solver, detail oriented; positive
• Standout Colleague – ability to lead and participate within ambitious work teams.
• Strives to grow within the organization.
• Proficiency with computer programs such as SAP, Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, SharePoint.
• Excellent typing and keyboarding skills.
• Good problem solving, analytical and math skills.
• Ability to work a variety of work schedules, including holiday and weekend emergency coverage.
• Basic understanding of fiber optic cable and connectivity products.
• Other verbal and written language skills a plus.
• Strong interpersonal skills; solid work ethic; dedicated
• Team oriented; problem solver
• Sincere desire to deliver an outstanding customer experience.