1 YEAR CONTRACT
- Maintain, repair and fabricate production, support equipment and systems. Troubleshoot electrical, mechanical, and pneumatic systems as required.
- Frequently required to make parts using common machine tools.
- Should possess strong customer service skills. Able to use input from equipment operators to develop a strategy for repairs.
- Assists in analyzing and correcting problems encountered during Maintenance work to insure work is performed according to SOP’s.
- Assist Maintenance Supervisor to ensure all maintenance work orders are followed through to a completed status with the goal of 100% equipment uptime.
- Stay up-to-date of all company policy changes and new procedures in manufacturing operations.
Working Conditions/Physical Requirements:
- Manufacturing environment subject to dust, heat and noise conditions.
- Standing for extended periods of time, including bending and twisting.
- Walk or standing up to 6 hours at a time.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
- Clean room gowning will often be required.
- Ensure safety of employees and comply with all health and safety policies/guidelines.
- Must have sufficient mechanical aptitude and technical skill to work with minimal supervision within established procedures.
- Possess vocational technical or at least three years related job experience.
- Possess previous process control and various piping system experience.
- Must have basic knowledge of industrial wiring.
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Other Job Requirements:
- Adhere to OHS policies and procedures and ensure a safe and healthy workplace environment
- Good computer skills (Microsoft Office including Word, Power Point and Outlook and internet based programs)
The Norland Group has been in operation successfully since 1996. We are a strong believer of people management, professionalism and accountability. We only make promises when we are certain we can fulfill them. Our business focuses on fulfilling the needs of commercial and government customers in administrative services, workforce mobilization, information technology, engineering, project management services.
Our Mission Statement
Our main goal is to provide career advancement opportunities to our associates. We are committed to bringing our customers exceptional support services with the highest quality, integrity, and innovation. We believe that we are the stepping stone for our associates to advance their careers and to live a better life. Everyone should have a chance to live a successful and happy life. We operate our business based on those values and we choose employees who value the same principles.