Sales Support Purchasing
- $23 to $28 Hourly
- Paid Time Off , Retirement
Norfolk Kitchen & Bath is a leader in kitchen and bath design and our Sales Support team is responsible for the servicing of internal and external customers in regard to general inquiries, order processing and scheduling. You will work with other departments with a common goal to provide the best customer experience. We have a talented team of 30 designers as well as a construction design build group and our projects range from smaller kitchen remodeling to a full remodel. We take pride in being a family owned business and appreciate the work our employees do each day.
Norfolk prides it self on being “big enough to serve you, small enough to know you.” Joining Norfolk means you can make a difference and be part of a company that truly values and appreciates its employees, customers and suppliers. We all play a role in our success. We are family-owned and operated company and have been in business since 1934 - 90 years! Our President is 4th generation and being very successful in managing and growing our company. Norfolk offers paid time off, 401k with company match and other benefits.
What do we do?
Primarily we design beautiful kitchens, bathrooms and living spaces and sell the cabinetry, countertops and accessories for the space. We also have our legacy location in Boston which is where Norfolk Hardware & Home Center is located supporting the local community with their hardware and DIY projects. Our commercial sales division supports the multifamily sector and our manufacturing shop supply these customers with countertop materials.Requirements:
Skills you will have:
- Strong customer service mindset. Always looking to find a path to "yes"
- Extremely organized and able to identify the priority items when there are many requests at one time and ensure follow up items do not get missed
- Prior experience working in a shared folder and email environment. We use Microsoft platform
- Able to communicate clearly when speaking with our employees or customers as well as concise, friendly emails
- A time management approach which has proven successful for you to manage a multiple step ordering process
- Work with AP team and receiving team on any issues with received Kitchen and Bath orders, or credits due from vendors including supplier returns
- Able to schedule delivery of product including collection of balance due and communicating to the Designer and delivery team regarding this information
- Detailed in your work - ensure customer contact information, delivery information, product pricing is accurate
- Answer a variety of questions about our product including pricing, stock availability, product, and company policies
We'd like to see:
- 2+ years customer service experience
- Previous experience working in a sales/distribution company
- Knowledge of kitchen cabinets and related hardware preferred
- Experience or ability to learn 20/20 software (kitchen designs)
- Ability/Willingness to build relationship with customers.
- Positive, upbeat, and professional attitude with customers and co-workers
- Exceptional phone presence and customer service
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Able to walk on uneven surfaces (warehouse) as needed
- Able to work on computer screen and read small print
The Norfolk Companies
140 Campanelli DrQuincy, MA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.