Inside Sales - Paint Expert
- $42,000 to $55,000 Yearly
We are in search of a dynamic and enthusiastic Paint Specialist to join our team. This is a sales and service role, so being proactive in selling and creating customer relationships is a big part of this position. In this role, you will need to have previous experience selling, mixing, and tinting paint in a retail environment.
Norfolk is a community home center serving paint contractors as well as the homeowner. We take pride in being the local place to shop for all Pro Sales and DIY needs, and we are growing our team.
Norfolk Hardware & Home Center is open 7 days a week, but we close at 6 p.m. so no night hours are needed. This is an opening shift schedule and you must be able to work the morning shifts which start at 6:30 am. We offer competitive pay based on experience as well as a full selection of benefits for full-time roles.Requirements:
Candidates will be able to:
- Be comfortable with face to face and phone sales
- Work with Customers to help them select the product for their projects
- Manage tinting and mixing machines with accuracy
- Explain variety of paints & application to customers
- Apply knowledge of merchandising concepts to drive sales
- Be flexible with availability including weekends
- Navigate company POS system as well as Microsoft applications
- Organize work area and able to manage multiple priorities
- Have a good aptitude with numbers & basic math skills
- Able to work with co-workers in all departments and autonomous
Education and Experience:
- Demonstrated success in a retail sales role driving sales
- 3 years’ experience working in a high-volume paint department
- Experience and knowledgeable of home improvement industry
- Extensive knowledge of paint specifications, tinting and vendors (Benjamin Moore preferred)
- Professional sales personality, demeanor and appearance
- Valid driver’s license and clean RMV record. May on occasion deliver to job sites
- Regularly required to talk and hear through customer interactions
- Able to read fine print on product labels
- Noise level for the work environment is quiet to noisy
- Occasionally exposed to outside
- Be able to lift 45-75 lbs for stocking shelves
- Able to stoop, bend, kneel or crouch while working while working with machinery or product
The Norfolk Companies
981 Morton StDorchester, MA
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.