Administrative Assistant Sales Support
Norfolk Kitchen & Bath is a family-owned business who has been a leader in kitchen design for over 30 years. We take pride in the ability to offer beautiful kitchens and bath designs and provide exceptional service to our clients. We are excited to offer the opportunity to join our Braintree showroom team as a Showroom Coordinator.
This is a great opportunity for someone who has been in an office manager or front desk administrative role where the work environment was fast-paced. The Showroom Coordinator position is customer-facing and you must be very organized and able to juggle multiple tasks.
If you enjoy working in a beautiful location and spend your free time watching HGTV and scrolling through Pinterest for interior design ideas, we may be the "home" for you. The Showroom Coordinator is key to keeping the day-to-day running smoothly by assisting customers, and designers and managing the flow of work. Providing exceptional customer service is one of our core values at Norfolk and the Coordinator will be on the front line.
Here are some details of what you will be doing in the role,
You will be the 1st contact for most clients who reach out via email, web appointment, email, or simply walk in. You will screen the customer and find out what they may be interested in and where they are in their decision-making timeline. You may introduce them to some of the cabinet lines within the showroom and then coordinate with a designer. There are opportunities to also sell products, such as vanities, hardware, or miscellaneous items, and are eligible for commissions, but this is not a sales role, we just like to reward you for the sales you do completely.
Keeping the showroom presentable is key to providing the best customer experience, so the Showroom Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the upkeep of displays, keeping products current as well as common areas neat and organized.Requirements:
Want to know more? Candidate would have:
- Professional, pleasant telephone voice and excellent communication skills
- Self starter and motivated to learn and grow
- Ability to speak clearly and concisely
- Ability to multi-task; well organized
- Friendly, courteous and professional manner with high level of customer service
- Ability to use internet effectively to source product and related information
- To maintain the goodwill of the company's customers and potential customers
- Highly organized and able to maintain a neat and clean work station
- Ability to read, write and speak English fluently
Education and Experience
- Experience managing a front reception area or office
- 2+ years of customer facing support in a sales/retail work environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel & Teams
- Kitchen cabinet product knowledge, helpful but willing to train
- Able to work every Saturday. You would be scheduled off on Sundays and one other day during the week.
- Able to sit for long periods of time
- Able to work on PC screens for data analysis for long periods of time
- Able to walk, bend, stand
- Professional appearance
- Able to pass drug screen and medical exam (if necessary)
- Ability to lift and/or pull 20+ lbs
The Norfolk CompaniesQuincy, MA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.