The Nichols Company has just celebrated our 20th year in business as a leading commercial real estate firm located in Charlotte, NC. We have recently built a new high-tech office space and have room to grow. Currently, we are seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic entrepreneurs to join our team. We look at each broker as an individual business within our company and strive to make each business as successful as possible. We are a full service, tight knit team servicing the Carolinas, Tennessee, Georgia and Illinois.
We have had a successful track record of hiring, training and mentoring real estate brokers that have become leaders in their field.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Goal oriented
- Self Motivated, highly organized and ambitious
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Vast knowledge of local markets
- Strong ability to negotiate and facilitate transactions on behalf of clients
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- NC Real Estate license
- Respond quickly and accurately to any inquiries
- Establish relationships with owners and users of commercial real estate
- Keep client updated on all developments, offers and leads
- Coordinate and facilitate listing appointments
- Staying up-to-date on local market trends and activity
- Prospect new client relationships and network with other industry professionals
- Negotiate all agreements
- Ability to mediate disagreements between buyers and sellers
- Professionally draft and present offers and LOI's on behalf of clients
- Participate in weekly sales meetings and report on progress
Why The Nichols Company?
- Recently completed state-of-the-art office building.
- Nichols provides our brokers with the tools and technology needed to succeed.
- Nichols has a third party proprietary training program. We pledge to ensure that we have the best-prepared, most knowledgeable Brokers in the market.
- Highly competitive commission splits
Email back your resume and we will give you a call as soon as possible! Real estate/ Realtor experience strongly preferred. We need friendly, hard working sales oriented professionals with a strong work ethic.
Join our growing team. Apply today!