The Administrative Coordinator provides scheduling, planning, and administrative support to the Enrollment and Success senior leadership team. The successful candidate will be responsible for heavy calendar management, travel and meeting logistics, and reconciliation of expenses. The Coordinator will perform a variety of administrative projects that include planning and coordination, and other special activities related to the work of Enrollment & Success.
This position involves the management of confidential information, requires a high level of discretion, and professionalism. The EA will possess interpersonal skills necessary to successfully engage, collaborate and communicate with colleagues across all levels of the university and external partners while maintaining composure, diplomacy and a student-centered focus.
● Manage highly confidential information with discretion; including (but not limited to) meeting materials, calendars and itineraries.
● Coordinate daily operational, travel, meeting, room reservations, catering, and event logistical planning.
● Support the procurement and expense reporting process for Enrollment & Success operational, travel, meeting, and event-‐related expenses.
● Maintain a flexible approach in day‐to‐day operations to shift focus and support efforts as needed.
● Additional duties as necessary
● 3-5 years of professional work experience in an administrative setting, including experience with travel logistics, calendar/scheduling and meeting management
● Multiculturally competent; has experience working with diverse teams
● Extremely high level of professionalism, confidentiality, and attention to detail
● High level of comfort working with large teams in a fast-‐paced cross-‐functional office environment
● Superior interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
● Excellent research skills
● Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, including MS Word and Excel
● Familiarity with various forms of basic technological tools and systems
● Experience with Google apps a plus
● Experience working in a higher education environment preferred, but not required
● Bachelor’s degree required