As we all come together to do our part and fight Covid -19, we have updated the role of our Pre-Arrangement Advisors to include virtual presentations.
By being virtual, our Pre-Arrangement Advisors will now be able to observe safe and necessary practices such as social distancing and sheltering in place as required while still serving our customers and communities. There is an increased awareness regarding the importance of preplanning, and we expect this to increase exponentially in the future.
Voted a Great Place to Work since 2017, we are the largest sales and marketing company in pre-arranged services. With almost 50 years in the industry, the Neptune Society helps over 80,000 families pre-plan each year. Recognized as essential business, we have an obligation to educate and take care of families who are requesting our services
We are currently looking for virtual professional sales employee to join our growing team!
Our Pre-Arrangement Advisors are responsible for generating sales through various methodologies including, but not limited to virtual meetings with families regarding prearranging. We will provide the necessary telecommunication platforms to our sales employees. The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, a professional demeanor, exceptional sales and/or customer service capabilities, and the willingness to meet our high standard of ethics and service quality.
Why work for The Neptune Society:
At The Neptune Society, our mission is to provide peace of mind through the end of life planning, offering families dignified and affordable cremation services. Some rewarding benefits you will receive by joining our team include:
· Leads are provided by the Company
· The generous compensation package, which consists of a base pay + commission and bonus potential
Sales career development through the SCI Direct Certification Level Training Program
· Weekly sales and marketing strategy workshops
· Benefit eligibility potential to include Health, Dental, Vision, 401K and Paid Sick Time
· Advancement opportunities for professional growth
· Exceptional level of professionalism
· Strong telephone, interpersonal and communications skills
· High level of compassion and integrity
· Strong “one call/visit close” ability
· Must be able to multi-task, set priorities and manage appointments
· Experience with in-home and/or seminar-based sales preferred
· Independent, self-reliant, self-motivated, and ability to work virtually
· Proficient in Windows Microsoft Suite (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
If you are a hard-working sales professional with a proven track record of success, and if it is time to find your 'WHY', please contact us to learn more.
Since 1962, SCI has been serving families during their most difficult, personal and challenging times.
Today, we are the company that more than 450,000 families turn to each year for compassionate and professional care.
At Neptune Society, a division of Service Corporation International, our mission is to provide peace of mind
through the end of life planning with a customer-centric workplace that provides families with dignified and affordable cremations services.
Neptune Society is the largest provider of affordable cremation services in the U.S.
With more than 40 locations nationwide, Neptune serves more than 100,000 people each year and has become the respected provider for those choosing cremation.
Neptune Society is a California-based cremation society, providing respected, dignified, cremation services from five California locations.