Customer Support & Services Manager
- Expired: April 05, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Neil Jones Food Company is looking for a Customer Support and Services Manager at our corporate headquarters in Vancouver, WA. The Neil Jones Food Company processes superior quality, fresh packed, vine-ripened California tomatoes and Pacific Northwest fruit. With headquarters in Vancouver, Washington, NJFC has been providing our nation's discerning foodservice, retail, industrial and institutional customers the finest quality canned and pouched products for over 35 years. NJFC operates three production facilities: Northwest Packing in Vancouver, WA.; San Benito Foods, in Hollister, CA; and Toma-Tek in Firebaugh, CA.
Summary: Manages multiple corporate services areas including: Order Management, Customer Service, Customer Claims, Office Services, and Customer Catalog and Master Data Management. Manages all aspects of our organization's customer service policies, objectives, and initiatives. Provides mentoring, leadership, and organization to team members. Monitors and measures service metrics and volume to develop standards, improvements, or changes to workflows and resource allocation. Makes recommendations for changes to policies and or services based on customer feedback and requests. Interfaces with other departments in the organization to ensure the customer services departments are prepared to support future sales, customers, and seasons. This is an exempt position.
- Ensure all orders are entered accurately and timely within our systems.
- Respond to and resolve customer concerns and complaints; onboard customers and proactively manage positive customer relationships.
- Maintain metrics and drive efficiencies within assigned departments.
- Manage employees, including hiring, training, performance management, and career development.
- Manage office supplies and replenishment.
- Bachelor's degree in business management, administration, or related field; or, any equivalent combination of training, experience and education that demonstrates the ability to successfully perform the key responsibilities of this position.
- 5 years of experience managing in a customer service or administrative services role.
- Demonstrated computer skills in standard Microsoft office software applications; proficient in Excel; experience working in web based applications required.
- Ability to lead and motivate individuals and teams to achieve key objectives.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test, background check including employment and educational verification, credit screen, and to work extended schedule and weekends during the fresh pack season, typically July to early November.
The salary range is $82,000 - $135,000. Typically, the hiring range for this position is $82,000 - $108,000, based on a candidate's experience and qualifications.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision coverage
- 401(k) match with Traditional & Roth options available
- Company paid Life and AD&D insurance
- 10 paid vacation days, 9 paid holidays, and separate sick time
- Employee Assistance Program
- Numerous other voluntary insurance products available
- Convenient location, 2 miles west of downtown Vancouver
- Free parking
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
The Neil Jones Food Company participates in E-Verify
If You Have the Right to Work, Don't Let Anyone Take It Away
We are an Equal Opportunity and Fair Chance Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, citizenship status, genetic information, military or veteran status, and other protected status under applicable law. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
The Neil Jones Food Company
Get fresh Hospitality Support jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.