Job Title: Security
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Security who wants to join a dedicated and growing team. This position will oversee Envi 1 and 3 total of 343 units and is responsible for the safety of all residents. The primary responsibility includes walking the properties, ensuring its drug free, violence free at all times. Also to assist rest of the staff, as directed, in their efforts to manage the property in an efficient manner. An ideal candidate is detail-oriented and willing to learn.
Essential Functions: Include but are not limited to-
Physically walks the property on a frequent;
- Physically walks the property
- Use security phone and complete checklist
- Report any violence
- Be proactive at all times
- Ensure the safety of residents are a priority
Qualifications: Include but are not limited to-
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- General knowledge of security and property preferred
Specific Job Requirements:
- Work Hours: 40 hours a week, eligible for overtime.
- Physical requirements: Walking/sitting, bending/squatting, finger dexterity, use of stairs, reaching, and lifting small weight limits, kneeling, and other physically demanding tasks.
- Frequent need (33% to 66% of the time) to work in awkward and confining positions.
- Moderate. Must be able to apply principles of logical thinking to a variety of practical situations and accurately follow standardized procedures that may occasionally involve minor deviations. Needs ability to think rationally beyond a specific set of instructions.
- Learns and complies with all company safety rules.
- Immediately reports all unsafe conditions to supervisors.
- Must check with supervisor if there is a question as to the safe procedure to be used for any job function.
The Neiders Company
Why Work Here?The Neiders Company is a Seattle-based multi-family property investment and management company with over 3500 units in over 62 communities in western Washington, New Mexico and Las Vegas. Employing a buy and hold strategy, The Neiders Company still owns the first property it purchased in 1987 and employs over 160 property management, maintenance and capital improvement employees.
Lots of room for growth, a strong and growing company, and a supportive team and CEO!