- Posted: over a month ago
The Neiders Company is hosting a Virtual Job Fair on:
Wednesday, August 3rd from 10:00am to 2:00pm
Thursday, August 4th from 10:00am to 2:00pm.
Open job positions include:
- Community Manager | Seattle, SeaTac | $1,000 Sign on Bonus!
- Assistant Community Manager | SeaTac
- Leasing Agent | Tukwila
- Floating Leasing Agent | South King County
- Maintenance Technician | Seattle, Tukwila
- Groundskeeper | Tukwila
- Assistant Community Manager | Lakewood
- Floating Leasing Agent | Lakewood
To learn more about these positions and to apply please visit: https://theneiderscompany.rippling-ats.com/
Please send your resume and RSVP to our Virtual Job Fair to: email@example.com
We look forward to meeting you!
Plus $1,000 Sign-up Bonus
WHO WE ARE:
Do you find satisfaction in work that is “transforming communities and transforming lives?" If yes, then we have an opportunity for you. The Neiders Company, founded in 1989, is a fully integrated real estate investment firm headquartered in Seattle, Washington. We currently own and operate over 85 apartment communities in the Pacific Northwest and Southwestern United States with other markets under consideration.
We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, driven Community Manager to join our dedicated team of Community Champion! As the most visible and senior member of the local team, the Community Manager will oversee all facets of the community’s management to achieve the community operational and financial goals while adhering to the company’s policies, applicable laws and ordinances including Fair Housing and Equal Employment laws.
Floating Community Manager Essential Functions: Include but are not limited to-
- Employee Management: You will lead, schedule, coordinate and supervise all departments within the community. You will manage hiring, orientation, training, performance management, and coaching in partnership with HR and in accordance with the company policy. You will ensure that the community is adequately and appropriately staffed.
- Financial Management: You will prepare and implement the community annual operating budgets. You will be responsible to complete required reports, including monthly and quarterly leasing, variance, and capital reporting. You also will oversee Accounts Receivable ensuring that all rents are collected in a timely manner; and you will oversee collection and demand processes in accordance with local law, including the eviction process when necessary.
- Resident Retention: You will think creatively about ways to engage residents through ongoing programs and promotions designed to increase satisfaction and minimize resident turnover.
- Leasing and Sales: You will motivate, engage, and inspire your local leasing team to exceed occupancy expectations for the property. This will also include oversight of the lease renewal program and documentation process.
- Property Inspections and Maintenance: You will perform regular property inspections to ensure compliance with the established standards regarding risk management, safety, cleanliness, and general appearance. You will work with your Maintenance Technician team to document, identify, develop, and execute preventive maintenance schedules.
- Oversee Capital Projects and Maintenance: You will oversee capital improvement projects and run the appropriate bid process for any improvement work.
- Compliance: You will ensure compliance with the company’s safety programs. Additionally, you will monitor resident selection criteria in accordance with federal and state regulations. You will ensure that your community adheres to all local and state laws, including all laws governing Fair Housing.
- Overall: You’ll be an excellent leader who helps create and deliver the overall company goals, including sharing best practices on process improvement as needed.
Floating Community Manager Qualifications:
- You’ve “been there, done that”. We require minimum (2) two years’ experience in property management and one-year leadership experience or equivalent in a residential community setting.
- You have some credentials. We require a High School Diploma or equivalent. A Bachelor’s Degree is strongly preferred.
- You’re a great communicator. You easily manage relationships and build rapport with others, and you’re a pro at motivating others. You have good presence when conducting onsite tours with owners. You also excel at keeping everyone informed and on the same page.
- You know how to hire, retain, and develop others. You can manage your associates concerns at the site level, and you have a sharp eye for hiring, engaging, and retaining top talent. You also know how to inspire and lead others to do their best work, and you are a creative partner to your leasing teams.
- You’re a numbers person. You are a whiz at financial reporting, and you understand the importance of timely, accurate metrics. You also have a proven track record in managing invoices and collections.
- You’re entrepreneurial. You are a creative go-getter who wants to build a strong community while challenging the status quo to meet the needs of both our company and our residents.
- You’re tech savvy. You master all the basic computer programs such as Outlook, Microsoft Office, as well as Property Management related software such as Yardi.
- You like change; you really like change. You can easily adapt as the situation warrants, and you are able to focus on multiple deadlines and change as the demands and fast pace requires. You also possess very strong project management skills, juggling big and small tasks alike.
- You’re a task master. Your time and project management skills are very strong, and you are able to focus on the smallest details while keeping the larger process running effectively, and to successfully resolve urgent issues and tight deadlines while juggling through conflicting priorities, without losing sight in the criticality of customer service.
- You're on the move. You frequently walk stairs, post notices, lift/move items, and tour the property with prospect residents or staff.
- You don’t mind traveling. This position requires travel, within your area, sometimes with shorter than average notice. Must own valid driver’s license, reliable transportation, and insurance.
Benefits and Perks:
We recognize that compensation and benefits are important not only to our associates but to their families as well. We offer a wide variety of rewards to meet everyone’s needs including:
- Full suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401K.
- Paid Vacation
- Housing discounts at TNC properties
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Supplementary Discounts through Colonial Life
The Neiders Company
Real EstateView all jobs at The Neiders Company