We are a newly established high end nail salon looking for nail technicians who fit into our amazing culture. At the Nail Bar On Shea you will find a company dedicated to quality, beauty, and wellness, all while pursuing the dream of making each client's day.
We have brand new, state of the art equipment and supplies, perfect for a fresh start. We also offer unique high-ticket treatments that will have you stand out and grow returning customers while earning more $$. Prefer experienced nail professionals and will also consider new technicians as we provide industry-leading training.
You are great fit for our team if you are a team player, have great work ethic, enjoy a loving, family-feel work environment and have a desire to grow and improve.
• Current State of Arizona license
• Experience with manicures/ pedicures
• Ability to perform service efficiently with high degree of quality
Summary Of Essential Job Functions:
• Responsible for interacting with employees, members and guests in a friendly and professional manner
• Employee leads by example, consistently conveying a positive attitude, passion and pride in their work
• Be knowledgeable about all procedures to ensure guest comfort
• Stock station and prepare for guest arrival
• Promptly and courteously greet guest
• Perform nail services keeping guest satisfaction as priority, while running on time for next guest
• Clean station and prepare for next guest
Compensation: hourly + commission on a sliding pay scale.
- Paid Time Off after 1 year
- Supplemental medical insurance
- Continuing education: industry workshops, courses, training, etc.
- Discount on chiropractic care, yoga studio, health club, fitness center, or gym
If you want a stable career in the best, most supportive environment we want to talk to you!
Job Types: Full-time, Hourly + Commission
Salary: $700.00 to $900.00 /week