The Nader Group - a boutique multi-service design firm - is seeking a motivated individual to join a young and progressive design team in Hackettstown or Newark New Jersey office an H&H/Water Resource Engineer. You will work as part of our Civil Engineering Group on projects for developers and government agencies. Our size allows our employees to gain varied experience not always possible in larger firms. We invest in our employees are look for individuals who would like to grow with our firm, there are many opportunities for advancement. We are looking for someone to start with us, hit the ground running and be excited to grow with our firm.
For this position, we ask that you have knowledge in CAD / modeling design. Bachelor's or Master's degree in Engineering is required.
Responsibilities will include but is not limited to the following:
- Coordinate and execute H&H efforts, including preparation of CAD drawings and HEC-RAS models
- Design water resources And drainage projects
- Civil engineering support
- Prepare permit applications
- Prepare engineering reports
- Work within a team of professionals from varied backgrounds (survey, civil, structural, MEP and architectural) to complete projects from start to finish
- Support other departments as needed.
Our main office is located on Route 46 in Hackettstown. Its a great town, home to Centenary College, Hackettstown Regional Medical Center and M&Ms. Skip the traffic and the stress to our great location while working on great projects throughout the state and region. If you are on the eastern side of the state, we do have another office in the heart of Newark, near the new Prudential building, Rutgers and NJIT.
Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent experience)
Professional Engineer License Preferred
4+ years experience working at a civil engineering firm preferred.
- Hydraulics experience
- Hydrology Experience
- Knowledge of grading, site plans is a must
- Knowledge of stormwater management design required
- Knowledge of GEOHecRas a plus
- AutoCAD Civil 3D
To commensurate with experience. $60,000-80,000
Generous holiday time, paid time off, health insurance, vision insurance, dental insurance, life insurance, long term disability insurance, along with other expenses. Waiting period may apply.
About the Firm:
The Nader Group is a boutique surveying, engineering and architectural firm. Founded in 2012, our success is based on open communication with client and dedication to our staff. More information is available at www.naderhouseofdesign.com.
The Nader Group LLC
Why Work Here?
Energetic firm that appreciates its people and have opportunity for growth and advancement!