Customer Service Representative
This is a great opportunity to join a group that embraces teamwork and a company that thrives on innovation. We are in search of a team member who is enthusiastic and highly motivated with the drive and ambition to learn our clients and services and grow within the company. This position is an entry-level position accountable for daily customer service functions for our domestic clients. Individuals in this position strive for continuous improvement in all areas of responsibility through education, training, and cross-training.
As a Customer Service Representative, with Cross Financial, you will provide excellent customer service and support to our clients. You will also ensure a unique memorable customer service experience answering questions and resolving inquiries with the utmost compassion, care, sensitivity, and accuracy.
- In addition to having a passion for delivering WOW customer experiences that leave lasting impressions and build loyalty, successful candidates do the following:
- Execute customer requests including updating information, troubleshooting problems, and providing information.
- Educate customers on how to get the most out of our services and use available tools to avoid potential future problems.
- Act as a subject matter expert to effectively partner with clients and departments across Cross Financial, to achieve desired outcomes by clarifying needs and providing appropriate solutions
- Act as the voice of our clients
- Maintain awareness of security and regulatory guidelines to remain compliant to relevant policies and procedures. View confidential and sensitive materials and information and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Represent the customer care team on projects and participate in meetings and other assigned tasks as requested.
- Be an exceptional problem solver, maintaining knowledge of our foundational technology and being able to use multiple systems and applications interchangeably.
Preferred Candidates Possess:
- Personal initiative assuming responsibility and ownership
- Customer-focused behavior
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and communication
- Standards of integrity, personal work ethic and continuous involvement in self-education and development
- Ability to positively and effectively influence decision-making within the organization
- Ability to learn quickly
- High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent certification or Military Experience
- At least 2 years of customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or military experience
- 2 + years of customer service experience in a call center environment
Compensation and Benefits
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including health insurance contributions (medical, dental and vision), retirement and stock purchase programs, life insurance coverage, the opportunity to participate in company incentives, and growth opportunities.