Administrative Assistant For Real Estate Office
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
34000 - 40000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Help organize community outreach events to improve our standing in the local area
- Fill out all appropriate paperwork and file in the customer database to assist the real estate team in closing deals
- Monitor deadlines and provide notices to appropriate parties when necessary
- Generate status reports for the team on a regular basis to make sure company targets are being properly prioritized
- Compete with others in the real estate industry by producing high-quality print and digital marketing materials
- Flexible working schedule to accommodate clients on nights and weekends
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Possesses a basic understanding of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and customer database systems
- Prior experience in the real estate industry or as an office manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
The Monzo Group - Keller Williams is a top-rated all-star team located in Mount Clemens serving Macomb County, Oakland County, Wayne County, and surrounding areas!
We are the top Real Estate team in the state of Michigan for actual homes sold and #4 out of Keller Williams nationwide!
- Residential Homes: Buyers' and Sellers' Agen
- Commercial Properties: Buyers' and Sellers' Agent
- Investment Property Acquisition and Liquidation
- Property Management and City Rental Certifications
- American Estate and Trust, IRA Asset Liquidation, and Fortune Builders
- Military Relocation Professional Certified
The Monzo Group
AddressMount Clemens, MI
Real EstateView all jobs at The Monzo Group