Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference every day? Does growth and opportunity excite you? The TMS Customer Care team has the opportunity for you! The TMS Customer Care team are the industry leaders in customer service and we continue to set the bar for what exceptional customer service looks like in servicing. Even if you don't have mortgage or contact center experience, we are looking for folks who fit our core values- we will teach you the rest!
Who we are
We are a different kind of company. We speak a different language. We do business in a different way. And we’re on a mission to Grow Happiness. How do we do it? By believing in Pink Unicorns. And executing our daily work in a way that allows our customers to experience joydom. Those are the kinds of things that set us apart from everyone else.
Check us out @ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTQ85tFTk9g
What you will do
• Answer all borrower calls and verify account information provided through servicing system
• validation in compliance with all data privacy regulations
• Identify borrower’s request/inquiry through effective listening skills
• Follow and deliver scripted campaigns to the borrowers for determining proper transfer workflow to appropriate departments
• Exceed all Daily, Weekly and Monthly call performance targets/metrics (e.g. answer time, abandon rate) as set forth by management
• Maintain quality customer service at all times by following all company established protocols Articulate service options and resolutions to TMS borrowers and service providers (e.g. brokers/correspondents)
• Provide pertinent feedback/information to supervisors upon request
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily
• Two years’ Customer Service experience in a customer call center is preferred
• Mortgage industry and/or Financial Services experience is a plus
• Ability to build rapport quickly to convert inquiries into proper transfers to departments/agents for resolution
• Ability to handle high volume of phone calls
• Ability to multitask and effectively manage time
• Ability to communicate effectively – both in written and verbal form.
• Desire to take personal responsibility to complete tasks and solve problems.
Required Computer and Software Competencies:
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
• Working knowledge of Windows 7 and Internet Explorer
High School diploma required; some college preferred
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.