Cannabis Sales Associate
The Mona Brand Costa Mesa, CA
- Posted: 25 days ago
- $30,000 to $40,000 Yearly (plus commission)
Sales lead focusing daily on contracting new accounts, fulfilling/managing pre-existing accounts, as well as scheduling/attending in-store events and pop-ups. Base salary with commission structure from KPI’s developed by Management.
· 1 Year experience in California Cannabis Sales
· Prospect new accounts using online tools, internal CRM data, and existing contacts.
· Set up meetings with dispensary purchasing managers via cold-calling, email, and industry events.
· Drop off sample products to local retailers using our company distribution vehicles.
· Distribute sales/marketing collateral to retailers.
· Follow up with potential clients via phone, email, and SMS.
· Track client progress through our internal CRM system.
· Meet monthly sales quotas and KPIs developed by the management team.
· Participate in on-site pop-up events at retail locations.
· Maintain expert-level knowledge of our product line as well as production process to inform potential clients.
· Relay feedback from customers to the General Manager.
· Maintain communication with clients on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis or as necessary
· Maintain customer databases and ensure that all information is accurate and up to date.
· Monitor the status of deliveries and stay in regular communication with clients, and distribution fulfillment staff to ensure orders are on time.
· Produce and distribute product marketing material to clients.
The Mona BrandWhy Work Here?
Fun start-up company. Lots of opportunity for growth.
California Based Cannabis Company. Our mission is to promote the positive use of cannabis to help people unleash their creativity and live their best lives.
3505 CADILLAC AVECosta Mesa, CA
BusinessView all jobs at The Mona Brand