Outreach Director - Senior Living
- Expired: April 04, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Moments is a leading provider of Senior Living, uniquely designed to support individuals and their families in the greater Lakeville area. Located just south of the Twin Cities, The Moments offers innovative design and architectural advancements providing a vibrant home-like atmosphere, combined with an unparalleled whole-care approach and person-centered programming.
The Outreach Director is responsible for building relationships and developing referrals. This is the key to success for this opportunity. Keeping a pulse on local market conditions and potential referral sources can impact lead generation.
Essential Job Functions Duties and Responsibilities
Basic responsibilities include a good understanding of the community outreach process, creating and coordinating advertising efforts. Manage community outreach to achieve occupancy and revenue targets.
- Identify new and potential referral sources and develop productive relationships.
- Participates in the planning and implementation of marketing events designed to drive referrals, enhance community awareness and recognition within the market area.
- Develop and maintain a database of community contacts for the campus.
- Represents the facility at community and professional events on and off site to educate and inform the participants on the facility's capabilities and product offerings.
- Maintain weekly productivity goals to achieve the number of leads and deposits.
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed which may exceed 40 hours per week and may include nights/weekends.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be a strong self- starter, detail orientated and organized.
- Prefer a minimum of 3 years of successful marketing and sales experience.
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions, follow instructions, and accept constructive criticism.
- Must be able to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must be able to work with ill, disabled, elderly, and emotionally upset people within the facility.
- Must be able to speak, write and understand English in a manner that is sufficient for effective communication with supervisors, employees, residents, and families.
Education and Experience
- Prefer bachelor's degree and/or 3 years experience in sales and marketing.
- Prefer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Publisher, Excel, Outlook) and sales and marketing tools.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Senior Living Sales: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
Powered by JazzHR
Get fresh Live Events jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.