Company Industry: Financial Services
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Web Content Producer (Adobe Experience Manager)
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through November 2020
Our Customer is an independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. They manage $1,198.7 billion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide with the help of over 8,000 highly engaged and motivated employees focused on client needs. They actively encourage their people to collaborate to find the best ideas and solutions for clients, leveraging the tremendous diversity of thought that exists across their global organization.
As part of the Digital Experience and Customer Journeys Team, the Web Content Producer will be part of the team in charge of bringing content developed by their partners and making it available across digital platforms for their clients and investors. This role involves working with content producers and individuals from Technology to bring their digital experiences to life.
Why our Customer? Their team is undergoing an enormous digital transformation as they migrate their digital properties onto Adobe Experience Manager and deliver innovative and disruptive experiences for clients and investors. They are focused on becoming the best in the industry and want people who are excited to be a part of the journey.
As they ramp up, we are looking for individuals who have an eye for detail, work well under tight deadlines and want to be a part of a killer team. Some of the things you will be doing will be as follows:
1. Help their business partners achieve their goals by leveraging digital services in the most effective way
2. Play a part in our Customer's digital transformation to new capabilities (Adobe Experience Cloud; Adobe Experience Manager)
3. Deliver creative content and assist in managing their digital platforms within North America
• Produce cross-platform content experiences (articles, content pages, landing pages, etc) in the CMS
• Act as a consultative SME to ensure content producers develop content to meet their business objectives
• Identify areas of opportunity to optimize and enhance the content templates and authoring experience
• Document and maintain a library of new modules, features and templates
• Partner with the Product Managers, UI/UX Design and Technology to understand new capabilities and updates to templates
• Ensuring published pages are following outlined best practices
• Sizing and uploading images
• Self-motivated and able to manage individual projects and timelines
• Partner with product leads and UX/UI team to implement tests within Adobe platforms
• Ensuring the website syndication is aligned with the editorial calendar
• Check for and resolve broken links within content experiences
• Maintain appropriate compliance and technical control standards, working with these teams as required
Knowledge and Skills:
• Minimum 2-3 years of experience working editorially with varied forms of digital content across digital platforms
• Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
• Hands-on CMS experience publishing content, in a known program such as Wordpress, Drupal or AEM
• Experience tagging and tracking performance with Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
• Experience with Agile process
• Intermediate understanding of SEO best practices
• Digital design skills, including a solid understanding of fonts, color palettes, photo image sizing
• Good organizational and time management skills and the ability to oversee projects from conception to delivery
• Ability to conduct in-depth quality assurance on both creative materials and technology functionality
• Ability to build effective relationships with editors, stakeholders, and technical teams
• Interact promptly, productively and positively with fellow employees and all levels of management
• Excellent verbal, written and analytical skills, with strong motivation and work ethic education and experience
• Proficient with HTML code, PC operating systems and mobile devices
• Previously worked within the Adobe Experience Cloud platform, including Adobe Experience Manager
• Prior experience working within Financial Services and /or Asset Management is a plus, but not required
• BA or BS degree
Hours & Location
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s gorgeous HQ office in Midtown, Atlanta.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.