Visual Design Production Artist
The Mom Project San Francisco, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer is an American worldwide clothing and accessories retailer, founded in 1969. Over the last 50 years, the company has grown from a single store to a global fashion business with seven brands. Their clothes are available in 90 countries worldwide through over 3,100 company-operated stores, almost 400 franchise stores, and e-commerce sites and are still growing.
We are seeking a Visual Design Production Artist on a contract basis to support our client’s superhero Visual Communications team in the execution of digital visual communications including style guides, digital sample coordination, training documents, and file management. Our client is transitioning to new virtual communications tools and requires additional support to retouch and manage imagery.
What You’ll Do:
- Supports Director of Visual Communications and team in all Visual Merchandising
- Captures and retouches photos and uploads them to the database.
- Supports product development execution and serves as an interface with Design teams. Enters, compiles, and analyzes costs for all styles and highlights discrepancies.
- Supports sampling/prototypes processes and protocols by tracking concept samples and working with mills and vendors to ensure on-time delivery of samples. Initiates Time/Actions for all key programs.
- Regularly communicates with vendors & and support functions to ensure calendar deadlines are met and data accuracy. Manages related processes/systems as appropriate.
- Builds strong cross-functional partnerships with Design, Pre-Production, Production
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop), Project Management, Graphic Design, Web design basics (HTML and database familiarity) SLR Photography
- Digital-first mindset, be able to work in a fast-paced environment, and embrace ambiguity and change.
- Experience in using software applications (Adobe Creative Suite – Primarily InDesign + Photoshop, Microsoft Excel, Cloud computing)
- Familiarity with Cloud tools, ie: Airtable, Miro, Teams, Box, Dropbox, file syncing, database design
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s San Francisco, CA office once it is determined safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
Please note: In order to to create a safe, productive work environment, our client is requiring all contractors who plan to be onsite to be fully vaccinated according to the CDC guidelines. Prior to coming into our offices, contractors will be required to attest that they are fully vaccinated.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressSan Francisco, CA
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at The Mom Project