Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a UX Designer
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site
Are you a UX Designer who leads by doing, values diversity of thought and background, has a passion for solving problems at massive scale and brings their best self to work every day? Do you like to improve, iterate, and reimagine the product experience to shape next-generation software?
Yes? Then please read further...
Who Are You?
You have a "can-do" mindset when faced with highly ambiguous and complex problems.
You have a deep background in complex data products, passion for customer experience, visualization and machine learning
You have demonstrated design acumen and believe in the power of strategic design to differentiate experience and increase customer loyalty.
You are an influencer who doesn’t hold your ideas as precious and who iterates quickly, based on data, and delivers recommendations and analysis that tell the story of the customer experience we are delivering.
You have a proven track record of inventing and simplifying elegant information architectures that make the complex feel simple to the end-user.
You have functional/technical depth and complexity for this roles experience with a variety of design tools such as Sketch, Invision, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks etc.
You have a portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating user-centered design solutions
What Will You Accomplish?
· Lead the design of useful, usable, and desirable products in a team environment. Work with leadership in design planning and goal creation.
· Understand customers and their needs through market analysis, customer research, and feedback.
· Use business requirements to assist in developing use cases and high-level requirements.
· Design the architecture, interface, and interaction flow of services and experiences.
· Develop personas, customer journey maps, conceptual diagrams, wireframes, and prototypes.
· Facilitate the design process, present and iterate design solutions.
· Craft, pitch, and validate long-term design strategies.
· Continually iterate and evolve the way we design for and learn from our customers.
· Chart a course for yourself and others in ambiguous situations. Mentor and develop designers within your own organization and beyond.
· 5+ years of industry experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar design-related role.
· Experience working in direct collaboration with product managers, developers, and/or stakeholders.
· Experience creating prototypes or wire-frames for complex web applications and/or workflows.
· An online portfolio demonstrating samples of design deliverables (personas, journey maps, wireframes, and prototypes) is required to apply for this role.
· Strong verbal communication and presentation skills.
· Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience.