Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Technical Program Manager - AWS Connect Team
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site
The Mom Project is partnering with AWS to transform and enhance their world-class Cloud Platform by adding more talented & passionate women to their growing Amazon Connect Team. Whether you're looking to return after a career break or just eager to work for an employer that supports working parents, our amazing partnership is dedicated to diversifying one of the most influential tech organizations in the world. AWS is dedicated to supporting and integrating their employees from day one through unrivaled benefits, comprehensive training and career-enhanced goal setting.
The AWS Connect team is growing and looking for a Technical Program Manager who leads by doing, values diversity of thought and background, has a passion for designing and deliver large cross team projects in a dynamic high growth space. You will become a technical expert across the entire platform deeply understanding the system architecture, and be given the opportunity to positively impact and grow multiple nascent and quickly evolving large and complex programs.
Who Are You?
Adept at getting things done in a startup environment with lots of ambiguity but also lots of opportunity
Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
Ability to inspire teams to work on not just what’s urgent, but what’s most important
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to think strategically and act tactically
What Will You Accomplish?
As a technical leader you will be given some of the most difficult technical problems to solve, and be asked to come up with architectural designs and project plans through which you will partner across multiple organizations to deliver results.
The right candidate for this role is someone who has both a strong technical background, and either technical management or program management background.
You must be comfortable working with both service oriented architectures, and large, complex data sets.
You must have a diverse set of unblocking tools and mechanisms, resulting in an ability to cultivate relationships and earn trust with teams both inside and outside of your overall organization.
You must be able to thrive in both start-up and more mature business environments, be truth seeking, and be willing to not only operate strategically, but be willing to roll up your sleeves to get the job done yourself.
No idea is too big for you to consider, and no task is too small for you to deliver on.
· 5+ years of relevant engineering experience
· 5+ years of technical program management experience
· Experience involving distributed system performance analysis and optimization.
· An MS in Computer Science, Computer or Electrical Engineering, or a related field
· Great organizational skills and attention to detail; able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
· Strong interpersonal skills and ability to effectively communicate technical information to internal and external customers or vendors
· Proactive and forward-thinking attitude and creative problem-solving ability
· A motivated self-starter who can work independently in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
· Experience managing projects across cross-functional teams, building sustainable processes and coordinating release schedules
· Proficiency in cloud computing and service at scale
· Ability to learn new software/infrastructure/technology quickly
· Adept at getting things done in a startup environment with lots of ambiguity but also lots of opportunity
· Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
· Ability to inspire teams to work on not just what’s urgent, but what’s most important
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to think strategically and act tactically
Apply today for the potential to redefine your career at one of the world's most innovative companies with a defined commitment to building a diverse and inclusive workforce.