Support Program Manager
The Mom Project Austin, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer is a leading global collaboration platform that's transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 500 million registered users across more than 180 countries, their mission is to unleash the world’s creative energy by designing a more enlightened way of working. Headquartered in San Francisco, CA, they have more than 12 offices around the world.
We are seeking a Support Program Manager on a contract basis to help support our client’s day to day business needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop and adhere to an agent product training roadmap, identifying improvement opportunities, delivering against organization needs, and predictably identifying outcomes
- Continuously benchmark against new and existing training methodologies, tools and processes to drive training capabilities
- Use technologies (LMS, Articulate, etc.) to scale the training experience from an in-classroom instructor led experience to add a mixture of virtual and self-driven learning
- Use principles of instructional design to optimize the training content for virtual learning using a mixture of delivery methods (video, text, walkthrough)
- Own global training content for multiple tiers of support - including the design of new & out of date content; delivery planning; and outcome measurement
- Evaluate upskilling needs for support agents through close partnership with the quality program manager and external vendors
- Develop metrics, dashboards, and reporting that provide actionable insight to improve training content and outcomes
- Engage with external suppliers to ensure smooth delivery, implementation, and adoption of the training program
- Proven, results based, experience in training and training leadership preferably in the technology operations sector with dynamic, fast-growing organizations
- Deep understanding of training program design, implementation, delivery methods and processes
- Strong ability to analyze existing programs for gaps and improvement opportunities then develop and implement strategies to drive clear business impact through training
- Strong communication and influencing skills, experience working with global cross-functional and external vendors
- Strong project management experience with the ability to lead multiple projects within tight timeframes.
- Passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology through training
- Customer support/contact center training experience a HUGE plus!
- A degree level qualification in a business or technical discipline, and ideally an additional certification in a training area or equivalent business experience, BA or MS preferred in aligned field of study
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Austin, TX location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
EducationView all jobs at The Mom Project