Company Industry: Travel and Leisure
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Support Content Writer
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through December 2020
Founded in 2008, our Customer represents a global travel community that offers magical end-to-end trips, including where you stay, what you do and the people you meet. They exist to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere, providing healthy travel that is local, authentic, diverse, inclusive and sustainable. Their website and app uniquely leverage technology to economically empower millions of people around the world to unlock and monetize their spaces, passions and talents to become hospitality entrepreneurs.
We are seeking a Support Content Writer on a contract basis to work on customer-facing support content. In this role you will be writing Help Center articles and short-form help copy, which may show up in the product and in the Chatbot.
What You’ll Do:
● Collaborate with product specialists, product managers, and legal to write, edit and proofread FAQ-style articles, maintaining consistent style guidelines
● Collaborate with other product team members to write short-form Instant Answers, which help customers self-solve issues in the product and through the Chatbot
● Manage and prioritize incoming request queue (for new articles and updates)
● Format articles with HTML
● Publish articles and Instant Answers using a content management system
● Audit existing articles for out-of-date information, typos, broken links and consistency
● Partner with research to determine ideal content structures for things like lists ad step-by-step instructions
● Work with UX writers, designers, and taxonomist to recommend new ways of organizing Help Center content
● 3+ years of experience in support writing or relevant experience
● Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
● Experience writing support content for web/mobile products
● Experience working with a content management system
● Experience prioritizing and managing a high volume of request from various stakeholders
● Ability to code basis HTML (paragraphs, headings, links, inline styles)
● Experience working with JIRA preferred
● Proven ability to collaborate successfully with cross-functional partners
● Ability to work independently in a fast-pace environment
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Hours & Location:
Standard M-F, 40 hours/week. This position will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Seattle, WA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom ProjectThe Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.