Strategic Sourcing Manager
The Mom Project Menlo Park, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Strategic Sourcing Manager on a contract basis to work in conjunction with the Strategic Sourcing team and XFN teams in developing insights to inform initiative planning, opex management, forecast and spend analytics, risk management, vendor performance monitoring, category strategies, and maintain stakeholder portfolios. In this role, you will provide the sourcing managers with the ability to make effective data-driven decisions working cross-functionally with other teams including Technology and Engineering, Financial Planning and Analysis, Global Process, Operations and Quality; building models and dashboards to understand the current status, performance, and trends. The ideal candidate possesses a strong analytical toolset, has a passion for difficult challenges, and a willingness to prototype and rapidly iterate, working with cross-functional teams to drive meaningful impact to the sourcing and the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Tracks, analyzes, and reports key operational data for the Partnerships and Operations Global Sourcing team, including but not limited to capacity, cost, schedule, and supplier performance metrics and trends.
- Design, develop, implement and maintain business solutions and centralized tools (including dashboards) that can be used to extract data/insights for daily business management in an efficient and automated manner
- Own Opex tracking, actuals v. budgets, scale analytics, cost performance for Partnerships and Global Operations.
- Compile and reconcile data from multiple sources into formats to be leveraged by sourcing managers and S2P teams
- Generate and publish reports and presentations to guide strategy and collaboration with internal and external partners
- 4+ years relevant sourcing and operations experience in operational or consulting roles, with focus on data analytics and reporting
- Experience in running Sourcing events [RFx, market analysis, benchmarking, and QBRs (vendor and stakeholders)]
- Experience with Sourcing tools
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills with demonstrated use of data analysis and metrics to drive decision making and continuous improvement
- Are a self-starter with high levels of curiosity and learning agility, “can do” attitude, and “roll-up your sleeves” mentality
- Love to work collaboratively in a group, you have a willingness to dig in and contribute as a part of a cross-functional team
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while Covid restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at the Menlo Park, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressMenlo Park, CA
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project