Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Software QA Engineer - SAP
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through October 2020
Our Customer is the world's leading music company that owns and operates a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. They identify and develop recording artists and songwriters, and produce, distribute and promote the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful music to delight and entertain fans around the world.
We are seeking a Software Tester/QA Analyst on a contract basis to develop and execute the test plans to ensure the application meets the requirements and overall quality of the intended solution.
What You’ll Do:
● Review business requirements and functional/design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables
● Perform manual testing for software functionality, data validations and transformations as well as performance, reliability, stability and compatibility with other legacy- and / or external systems
● Develop, document and maintain functional test plans and test cases
● Ensure that validated deliverables meet functional and design specifications and requirements
● Isolate, replicate, and report defects and verify defect fixes
● Create clear, concise detail-oriented test plans/cases
● 3+ years of relevant QA technical experience
● 3+ years large enterprise systems experience
● Experience with SAP Testing
● Strong written and verbal communication skills
● Ability to focus on deadlines and deliverables
● Ability to prepare test data based on test plans
● Experienced in Quality Management Software and Processes
BS or BA degree preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Woodland Hills, CA location. There is no remote capability for this role.