The Mom Project Beaverton, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Industry: Retail
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Software Engineer
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through November 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to create groundbreaking sport innovations, by making their products more sustainable, building a creative and diverse global team, and making a positive impact in communities where we live and work. Their purpose is to bring inspiration and innovation to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all.
We are seeking an experienced Software Engineer to join their team.
What you’ll do:
● Develop action plans and processes, in coordination with management team, for integrating activities and optimizing department resources to meet major goals and objectives
● Facilitate or perform application support, problem-solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources
● Contribute and review recommendations for technical solutions
● Manage and/or contribute to the technical components of the RFP process
● Resolve issues and determine options for issue resolution and risk mitigation
● Define and communicate requirements for technical environments and determine the technical scope for projects
● Provide technical estimates for project budget input to Senior/Project Manager
● Lead and own engagements with software vendors to ensure that code and configuration requirements and deliverables are met
● Enforce architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployments
● Coordinate compliance issue identification and remediation
● Collaborate with other teams on integration needs/design
● Contribute to database design and creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced technical designs
● Approve proof of concept efforts and reviews results
● Enforce company and department architectural direction and ensure consistent technical approach within department
● Decide on engineering tools based on recommendations
● Allocate resources based on performance monitoring and tuning results
● Manage and enforce performance thresholds and standards
● Review and approve performance test results, recommendations, and tuning results
● Oversee and be responsible for the creation of test plans, test execution, and validation of test results
The ideal candidate will have:
● Database experience
● Experience performing test plans and application support
● Strong understanding of the Software design/architecture process
● Passion for growing and applying technical skills
● Solid communication skills: Demonstrated ability to explain complex technical issues to both
technical and non-technical audiences
Education: Bachelor's degree required.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Beaverton, OR location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
TechnologyView all jobs at The Mom Project