Site Project Manager
The Mom Project Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer’s mission is to create groundbreaking sport innovations, by making their products more sustainable, building a creative and diverse global team, and making a positive impact in communities where we live and work. Their purpose is to bring inspiration and innovation to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all.
We are seeking an innovative and highly motivated Site Project Manager on a contract basis to join our effort to be a premier online destination for all things in our company.
What you’ll do:
- Defining tools and processes to support overall organizational excellence in program/project management and process definition.
- Develops vision, strategy, and deliverables of the assigned Project. -Ensures projects are aligned with business strategies and budgets.
- Owns the business case for the Project, establishes and maintains cross-functional and regional coordination Organization, Planning and Execution.
- Maintains ultimate responsibility regarding project objectives operating within financial and resource constraints; Manages project dependencies within the program and builds the program team.
- Ensures vendor contracts, relationships, performance, and communications are well managed Project Management Support.
- Ensures proper Project Management staffing for all projects; helps develop project objectives and project scope.
- Act as an escalation point for project issues that impact projects’ cost, schedule, and/or performance.
- Chairs program steering committee meetings.
The ideal candidate must have:
- 8 years professional experience
- 5 years project/program management experience delivering global or multiple regional projects experience with formal project management methodology
- Bachelor's Degree and a minimum of 8 or 9 years directly relevant work experience.
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Boston, MA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
TechnologyView all jobs at The Mom Project