Senior Software Engineer
The Mom Project Beaverton, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Industry: Retail
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Senior Software Engineer
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, 90% remote, contract through August 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to create groundbreaking sport innovations, by making their products more sustainable, building a creative and diverse global team, and making a positive impact in communities where we live and work. Their purpose is to bring inspiration and innovation to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all.
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer on a contract basis to support our customer’s ongoing business needs. The nature of the work is focused on the company’s computer and telephony technology tools used to create, store, exchange, and use all forms of information. Understanding and experience in one or more Hot Skill Technology (Java, .net, SAP, PeopleSoft, See Beyond)
What you’ll do:
• Develops code, configures applications, and Design and defines job schedules for high-risk, highly complex requirements
• Installs software and software updates for critical systems
• Approves and conducts Design and code reviews and executes the deployment of code across environments, Influences and drives decisions by vendors on the overall direction, standards, and solutions
• Reviews and Approves test plans, test execution, and validation of the test
• Collaborates with other teams on integration needs/design
• Contributes to database design and creates critical-path, high-risk, advanced technical designs
• Recommends, develops, and advises others on proof of concepts and leads and owns technical/design documents to comply with business requirements and company corporate standards
• Consults and/or performs application support, problem-solving, and issue resolution with internal and external resources
• Contributes to technical solutions by performing technical analysis and making recommendations
• Manages and/or contributes to the technical components of the RFP process
• Identifies technical issues and determines options for issue resolution and risk mitigation
• Defines and communicates requirements for technical environments and determines the technical scope for projects
• Provides budget input for engineering tasks to Sr/Project projects
• Provides budget input for engineering tasks to Sr/Project Manager
• Creates and applies architecture, governance, security, and global process standards to system changes and deployment
• Establishes, maintains and applies coding/configuration standards and best practices
• Conducts performance monitoring and analyze performance against benchmarks
• Identify tuning/optimization opportunities and make recommendations. Implement performance remediation
• Create performance test scripts and execute performance tests. Analyze business requirements and create performance testing scenarios that ensure application performance meets customer needs.
• Java, .net, SAP, See Beyond, or PeopleSoft.
Typically requires a Bachelors Degree and a minimum of 8 or 9 years directly relevant work experience
Note: One of the following alternatives may be accepted: PhD or Law + 6 yrs; Masters + 7 yrs; Associates degree + 9 yrs; High School + 10 yrs.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Beaverton, OR location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
TechnologyView all jobs at The Mom Project