Company Industry: Financial Services
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Senior Digital Designer, UX/UI
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through December 2020
Our Customer is an independent investment management firm dedicated to delivering an investment experience that helps people get more out of life. They manage $1,198.7 billion in assets on behalf of clients worldwide with the help of over 8,000 highly engaged and motivated employees focused on client needs. They actively encourage their people to collaborate to find the best ideas and solutions for clients, leveraging the tremendous diversity of thought that exists across their global organization.
We are seeking a Senior Designer on a contract basis to join our Customer's Digital Experience team. You will supports this initiative through several core disciplines; UX/UI design, product management, and development.
The Senior Digital Designer will play a crucial role in the UX/UI design team, responsible for working on projects throughout all stages of the product design cycle. This includes meeting with stakeholders to discuss goals and content, whiteboarding and sketching initial ideas, using design applications to create wireframes and low-fidelity prototypes, and finally delivering high-fidelity finished product designs. This role is ideal for a hands-on designer with a deep understanding of digital best-practices, responsive design, an unquestionably keen eye, and a mastery of design software. Previous web and app design is required.
What you'll do:
• Design intuitive and elegant user experiences for all Invesco digital properties
• Responsible for articulating high-level concepts as well as detailed designs with a variety of partners across the organization.
• Primary design focus: custom landing pages for strategic marketing and ad campaigns, interactive charts, informational web content, interactive financial tools, web templates, infographics & illustrations, and email templates.
• Work closely with creative developers to build functional prototypes quickly, thus a strong knowledge of how design and technology work together is a must.
• Responsible for not only actively maintaining our digital guidelines but evangelizing them across the organization.
• 5-7 years experience working exclusively in digital in a marketing department, an agency, or a media company.
• Collaborative and comfortable working with a group of partners, product owners and developers.
• Independent self-motivated thinker who can solve complex business problems via visual solutions.
• Advanced software knowledge with Adobe Suite, Sketch, and InVision.
• A strong portfolio that showcases advanced skills in web and app design.
• Strong UX background with a user-centric problem-solving approach.
• Great organizational skills, work ethic, and superior attention to detail.
• Effective communication skills (both in conversation and in writing), especially focused on running collaborative workshops and articulating design strategies.
• Knowledge of front-end development (HTML/CSS) and how it impacts design.
• Experience as an illustrator, with motion graphics, and/or interaction design is a plus.
Education: BA/BFA in digital design, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
Hours & Location
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Atlanta, GA office.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.