The Mom Project Boston, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Mom Project is excited to post this role on behalf of our partner, the world's leading producer of cereal and snacks production.
Advance your career as a Sales Manager (Boston, MA). Reporting to the Senior Region Sales Director, you will be leading a high performing and collaborative team. Through your direction, leadership and strategic planning you will assist your team in driving overall sales to deliver budget targets for your Area Team. Help us bring the best to families - all while building your expertise and professional work experience.
HERE’S A TASTE OF WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Leadership – As a Sales Manager you will develop and lead a team of 11 Sales Representatives. You will set your team up for success by developing selling and executional processes that support the implementation of the account’s strategy, goals and selling objectives. Building your teams capabilities and ensuring training for your sales representatives is an additional focus in this role.
Account Development – This position supports a dynamic customer base. You will align with the customer teams and lead your team to execute weekly/monthly/annual customer promotion plans that deliver profitable sales, distribution and display goals.
Strategic Partnerships – Driving best in class collaboration between the Retail and Account Teams will be key to our success. Externally, assisting your team to sell to the highest level of decision making at your retail customers and gaining their support will be a priority. Additionally you will build customer relationships for compression selling to accelerate achieving KPI’s.
Analytics – Knowing your business will be imperative in driving sales growth. You will be responsible for monitoring Retail performance metrics to drive agreed upon results. Delivering quarterly/annual Commercial Categories budgets will require planning & data analytics to ensure your teams success.
Talent Recruitment – We believe careers need room to grow. That is where you come in by recruiting, hiring and training top talent for advancement.
YOUR RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
- Significant Sales Experience
- Account Management Experience (i.e. Headquarters, District, Region or Market level)
- Experience communicating complex and/or detailed information to multiple individuals/audiences with differing knowledge levels, both in writing and verbally
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook)
- Bachelor’s Degree (highly preferred)
- People Management Experience
- Strong understanding of analytics and ability to use multiple sources to build a selling story (i.e. Account data, Scan Data, POS Data and etc.)
- Familiar with Market Basket
This position primarily covers the Boston metro area.
The ideal candidate will reside in the Boston area which is the most central location to this territory. There may be flexibility for individuals residing in Manchester or Portsmouth New Hampshire areas.
Up to 35% overnight travel may be required but may vary depending on location of residency.
- This position provides participation in either the Auto Reimbursement Program or a Fleet Vehicle Program.
- Ability to drive to multiple locations throughout a regular work day
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
*This position participates in a bring your own mobile program.
- Employees will receive a $65 monthly stipend for cellular phone usage
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project