Returns Specialist - Customer Service
The Mom Project Winnetka, IL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Company - is a leading direct marketer of Information Technology solutions to small and mid-sized businesses, educational and government institutions as well as retail consumers. We have longstanding partnerships with most major manufacturers including Cisco, HP, Dell, Microsoft and Lenovo. We are a rapidly growing, friendly, and family-oriented organization in the northern suburbs that believes in work/life balance and promotion from within. We pride ourselves on being a place where people love to work, offering world-class benefits and employing only the best!
· Interact with customers and distributors using a computerized system in a call center environment.
· Respond to customer and distributor inquiries via phone and email.
· Gather information to research/remedy inquiries.
· Assess the nature of an inquiry and communicate appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner.
· Log incoming return requests and submit for return approvals with various vendor partners.
· Review and authorize customer return requests via various platforms.
· Process and check returned merchandise for accuracy and approve for refund.
· Issue refunds for returned merchandise.
· Assist in achieving department goals and make recommendations to management to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
· Various other duties as assigned by supervisor
· 2+ years outstanding customer service experience
· Computer skills and experience with order tracking systems
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to multi task and work in a fast paced environment
Experience is fantastic but not necessarily required if you have a strong academic record and a four year degree! This is a terrific opportunity to get your "foot in the door" with a rapidly growing company.
Outstanding benefits include:
· Comprehensive medical, dental, and life insurance programs
· 401K savings plan
· Casual work environment; Pull out your jeans and kiss your drycleaner goodbye!
· Frequent catered lunches
· Employee referral bonus program
· Paid vacation, personal, and sick time
· Comprehensive training period
· Employee discount program
*** Opportunity to work hybrid remote/ office after initial 60 day onboarding period***
If you are interested in working in a rewarding, fast-paced, team-oriented environment - Apply Today!
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project