The Mom Project Beaverton, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Project Manager
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through January 2022
Our Customer’s mission is to create groundbreaking sport innovations, by making their products more sustainable, building a creative and diverse global team, and making a positive impact in communities where we live and work. Their purpose is to bring inspiration and innovation to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all.
We are seeking a Project Manager on a contract basis to support our clients’ business needs.
What you’ll do:
● Schedule/Plan Management: Assists project manager in the facilitation of project work breakdown sessions.
● Formulates initial project schedule; maintains project schedule with minor oversight from the project manager.
● Assists the project manager in the collection of key project metrics and health/progress indicators.
● Project Resource Management: assist the project manager with defining project resource requirements; maintains project resource plans
● Communications Management –Supports project manager to execute a project communication plan (internal and external); provides status communications and project health/metrics reporting.
● Cost Management – Manages project cost estimates; compiles project budget data based on actual versus forecast hours for accounting purposes.
● Project Risk Management - Defines risk management plan, analyzes risk for criticality, probability, and impact; Develops risk mitigation strategies assigns owner and actions
The ideal candidate will have:
● Experience in working with a formal project management methodology
● Excellent communication skills
Education: Bachelor's degree
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Beaverton, OR location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
ConstructionView all jobs at The Mom Project