Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Project Manager, Product Experience & Operations Marketing
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through January 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Project Manager, Product Experience & Operations Marketing to join the AR/VR Marketing team who will be responsible for bringing consumer hardware to the market. We are looking for an experienced, highly motivated, detail-oriented marketing project manager to work cross-functionally to support programs and implement processes for the Community Marketing org and its cross-functional partners.
The ideal candidate is someone who possesses experience in leading large-scale cross-functional projects and programs in the marketing, gaming, or interactive content industries - project and account management in an agency setting is preferred. This project manager will join the Product Experience & Operations team within the Community Marketing org. This person is an experienced project manager who has demonstrated experience with vendor management and driving execution of scalable marketing projects end-to-end. The successful candidate will collaborate across cross-functional teams in content, tech, event management, social and creative. This person should have demonstrated success in self-leading projects from conception to successful implementation with little direction or oversight. Experience with vendor management, budget management, detailed project planning, and tracking are key functions of this role.
What you’ll do:
• Manage cross-collaborative projects including requirements, planning, scheduling, deliverables, resourcing, XFN alignment, measurement, budgeting, documentation, and reporting for assigned projects.
• Create and manage a comprehensive project schedule for all assigned programs. Manage delegations and dependencies and ensure deadlines are met.
• Manage all Vendors and ensure proper timelines are met for all projects and that deliverables are on-time and on-budget
• Track line-item budgets for assigned projects. Provide regular budget status, variance updates, accounting forecasts and period close reports
• Manage workflows and relationships with internal XFN-partners (Creative, Content, GDX, Social, etc.) to deliver assigned projects.
• Detailed reporting on project schedule, milestones, budget variance, and project KPIs
• Craft creative briefs and drive creative subprojects as required.
• Develop templates and toolkits to provide consistent messaging and resources to the greater FB community and XFN teams
• Implement processes to streamline and introduce greater efficiency and effectiveness to provide better efficiencies on the AR/VR Anywhere program
• Provide and receive feedback to inform and implement process improvement practices.
• Develop project resource strategy that includes identification of external and partner scopes of work. Escalate resource gaps for resolution.
• 6+ years marketing project management or interactive production experience required
• Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, ruthless prioritization, and multi-tasking
• Self-starter with excellent written and oral communication skills
• Digital and Agency experience
• Strong computer software skills, including G-suite, MS Office, Keynote, Quip,
• Availability and willingness to travel up to 30%
• Familiarity with standard project management tools and methodologies
• Grace under pressure
• High-energy + Creative problem-solver + High degree of change tolerance
Nice to Haves:
• Training development or training management experience
• Experience with software platforms, triaging, event production, technical operations, and scalability is a plus.
• VR and gaming experience and/or smart home technology experience
• Mix of agency and in-house professional experience
• PMP Certification
• Experience working with large tech brands
Education: Bachelor’s degree required.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, CA location.
Now for the Perks!
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
• Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
• New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)