Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Project Manager, Digital Advertising
Commitment: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through June 2020
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We’re in search of a highly organized, process-oriented, and creative freelance Project Manager, responsible for managing several assets and projects for one of our Customer’s biggest programs scaling to thousands of agencies. This role will be responsible for finding and tracking down ads that have shipped in newsfeed, getting marketing agreements signed, and organizing their overall tracker for work they are including in their decks. You will be an eloquent communicator, and resourceful at finding solutions, with experience in marketing and the creative industry.
What you’ll do:
• Communications to clients to get permission to leverage their creative for our Customer’s deliverables
• Audit and organize SMB collateral and solutions—make recommendations to re-purpose for FB Pro
• Pull, analyze and report data on Creative Shop's performance on the Agency Hub, to determine what is working/what isn't
• Support Project Manager in new work streams including production of several deliverables
• Organize the overall Expo toolkit for Creative Strategists to leverage while on site
What you'll need:
• 2+ years’ work experience in Project Management with a demonstrated track record of delivering business value
• Proven project management, interpersonal, and communication skills, with high attention to detail.
• Must be proactive with proven ability to execute on multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to collaborate with different individuals across the organization and within other geographies, and "roll-up the sleeves" in order to accomplish all necessary tasks
• Strong organizational and time management skills
Bachelor’s Degree highly preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, CA campus. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
• Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
• New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)