The Mom Project Redmond, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Project Coordinator
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through November 2020
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator on a contract basis to help support their business needs.
What You’ll Do:
• Maintain a database of research participants and ensure that participant personally identifiable information (PII) is handled in strict compliance with technologies and data privacy standards
• Coordinate study room bookings: this includes keeping a multi-facility tracking flow updated at least weekly, tracking which study rooms are in use or available and fulfilling study room booking requests
• Manage an inventory of User and Research Studies Team devices (e.g. iPads for consent form and questionnaire widgets), deploy to Research Assistants, and maintain a tracking spreadsheet
• Administer gift cards, swag and electronic compensation for study participants
• Assist the User and Research Studies Program Manager with the coordination of Research Assistant assignments: this includes the use and maintenance of a proprietary task tracking system
• Assist research teams with study set-up: this includes utilizing a study set up checklist and ensuring that the setup and approvals are obtained per study timeline and may include coordinating safety reviews with internal or external safety organizations, and coordination with researchers and the legal team for drafting of questionnaires and consent forms
• Assist research teams with study participant recruiting and scheduling: this includes managing the assignment and tracking of User and Research Studies email aliases
• As needed, prepare solicitation materials (following standards and policies), lead the dissemination of those materials, and coordinate activities with recruiting firms
• Assist the User and Research Studies Program Manager and research teams with the upkeep of study participant screening questionnaires: this includes sweeping updates to only screening questionnaires in response to policy changes
• Assist the User and Research Studies Program Manager in the development of study administration procedures, training materials and administration of “how-to” trainings for staff involved in user studies at least monthly
• Assist the User and Research Studies Program Manager with Institutional Review Board (IRB) submission and compliance management
• Obtain IRB approval and manage the IRB file and communications: this includes tracking status and communicating status at least monthly
• Assist the User and Research Studies Program Manager with the assessment and implementation of new technologies to gain efficiencies for study set up and administration, as well as ensuring that new technologies maintain privacy and data management practices in strict compliance data privacy standards
• 2+ years experience in a research environment
• 2+ years of experience as a Project Coordinator or equivalent educational experience (e.g. master’s degree in relevant field)
• Experience with program management software (e.g. Jira) and experience with CRM software (e.g. Constant Contact, Salesforce) or similar contact database software
• Experience utilizing Microsoft Office Suite and Excel.
• Ability to learn new technologies quickly
• Experience understanding and communicating technical information to non-experts
• Experience coordinating and maintaining schedules across multiple teams, managing shared resources, and coordinating with a legal team
Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in a scientific discipline, user research, or administration preferred.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located at our Customer’s Redmond, WA location.
Now for the Perks!
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
• Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
• New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
TechnologyView all jobs at The Mom Project