Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Project Coordinator, IT Networking Operations
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through February 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator, IT Operations on a contract basis to focus on the Pacific Northwest's portfolio of programs and projects to maintain high-level awareness of progress across the region. Our Customer’s roadmap has multiple large and small initiatives that need to be tied together and tracked in a consistent way. The project teams have limited time and complex demands on their schedules. Our Customer’s global team is distributed across 24 time zones and they need to drive collaboration on global initiatives.
What You’ll Do:
• Schedule and facilitate meetings across time zones
• Track milestones and accomplishments
• Organize and deliver stakeholder communications
• Uncover roadblocks or risks within the portfolio that need to be addressed
• Track key metrics and suggest improvements for project management methods
• Help drive programs to delivery in a measured way that can be improved over time
• Relevant project coordination (or similar) experience in a comparable role
• Experience supporting multiple work streams and stakeholders, while balancing competing priorities
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills: experience working on assigned tasks in a fast-paced environment with varying levels of autonomy
• Strong written communication skills and exceptional attention to detail; experience with email tools and process documentation
• Experience tracking tasks from inception through completion
• Flexible, communicative, team player that is detail-oriented and has outstanding interpersonal skills.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Seattle, WA location. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
• Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
• New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)