Program Manager, Incubation
The Mom Project New York, NY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Program Manager on a contract basis to help support our Customer’s business needs. The ideal candidate will help support the newly formed New Products Incubation team and drive product-market fit for our customer’s newest Commerce products. This role will assist with architecting customized support models for emerging Commerce products, including mapping out escalation paths. They will prepare in-depth product documentation, create support processes and help track progress towards goals.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with the New Product Incubation Manager to create customized support models for nascent Commerce products.
- Dive deep into select products to understand support needs and communicate those to varying audiences.
- Prepare in-depth product documentation for both technical and nontechnical support.
- Help identify processes needed to support a product at scale.
- Help prepare for Leadership updates by creating presentation materials Track product readiness and operational readiness on an ongoing basis.
- Work extensively with cross-functional partners - e.g. Product Marketing, Engineering, Product to Marketing Science, and Data Science teams — to scope and align on support models.
- Communicate feedback, challenges, roadblocks, insights effectively and concisely to appropriate audiences and stakeholders
- 5+ years work experience
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and unstructured problems.
- Excellent communication skills Open, collaborative, and proven team player, with an ability to initiate and drive projects to completion with minimal guidance or support.
- Project management experience and experience running strategic projects with cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of e-commerce operations
- Experience in a startup environment and/or consulting experience
- Experience leading cross-functional initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, Chicago, Austin, San Francisco, Seattle, and New York, NY office once it is determined safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
- Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
- New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressNew York, NY
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project