Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Product Marketing Manager, Business Process & Technology
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through February 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Product Marketing Manager on a contract basis to help support their Business Process & Technology Product Marketing Team.
In this role you will be responsible for driving product requirements gathering, executing internal product launches and driving adoption across the Sales and Marketing organization.
What You’ll Do:
● Lead market assessment, quantitative analysis, qualitative feedback, and represent the requirements of the market internally with Product Management and Engineering
● Demonstrate a strong understanding of the broader Customer ecosystem to develop strategic product direction and positioning
● Lead market segmentation and opportunity assessment efforts to prioritize product opportunities for helping Customer sales and marketing teams work more efficiently and effectively serve client needs
● Plan and lead cross-functional efforts to drive successful product beta programs and launches
● Drive product adoption and usage by developing and managing detailed, long-term adoption plans
● Partner effectively with Product Management and all sales channels to create world-class product marketing communications, including all sales-facing materials and training
● 8+ years relevant work experience, with at least 2 years working in a product marketing, analytics or management capacity (working with sales and or engineering leadership)
● Quantitative analytical ability and excellent communication skills
● Demonstrated problem-solving skills with experience providing business insights and recommendations from multiple input sources (e.g. data sets, interview feedback, research)
● Previous background online marketing, ad operations, analytics, customer relationship management, and/or strategy consulting
Education: Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, CA location.
Now for the Perks!
● Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
● Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
● New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)