Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a People Services Center Specialist (Employee Benefits)
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through May 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a People Services Center Specialist on a contract basis to support their business needs.
What you’ll do:
• Provide outstanding support to employee and internal stakeholder inquiries around benefits processes, policy, and issues.
• Manage inbound employee inquiries, identify needs, process necessary transactions in Workday, Salesforce and other systems, and escalate issues or re-assign inquiry, as required; conducting outbound calls or emails for issue resolution and follow-up, if required.
• Maintain a commitment to our service level agreements (SLAs) around responsiveness and customer satisfaction.
• Maintain detailed and accurate documentation in the request tracking system (Service Cloud), HRIS (Workday) and benefits administration tool (WTW).
• Maintain knowledge and adhere to all government policies and standards (e.g. HIPAA, ERISA, IRS, DOL, Section 125, etc.)
• Execute employee Perks programs by answering employee inquiries for “baby cash”, daycare and gym/wellness programs.
• 1-2 yrs HR experience and or customer service experience
• Exceptional customer service skills and proven ability to perform in fast-paced environment
• Workday and Salesforce experience preferred
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Excellent written communication skills and ability to handle sensitive matters with tact and diplomacy
• Capable of exercising independent judgment and discretion while utilizing company policies and practices to determine appropriate action
• Ability to interact with all levels of a professional organization
• Ability to work independently and require little instruction on the day-to-day work
• Strong attention to detail and accuracy
• Self-starter and fast learner requiring minimal direction
• Ability to work in a team environment to achieve goals
Education: Bachelor’s degree preferred
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is located onsite at our Customer’s Austin, TX location.
Now for the Perks!
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
• Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
• New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)