Company Industry: Pharma & Biotech
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Part-time Accounts Payable Clerk
Commitment Level: 20 hours per week, on-site,
We are excited to partner with our client, a leader in the development of medicines designed to activate progenitor cells within the body to treat degenerative diseases, located in Boston, MA.
The company’s lead product candidate is a potential disease-modifying therapy designed to regenerate damaged auditory hair cells to improve hearing function.
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, we are seeking a motivated part-time Accounts Payable Clerk. This is a hands-on role for an experienced Accounts Payable individual, looking for work in a fast-paced, growing company.
***Compensation Commensurate with Experience***
Key Responsibilities Include:
• Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
• Sort, code and match invoices
• Enter invoices into system
• Track expenses and enter expense reports
• Prepare and perform check runs
• Monitor Accounts Payable to ensure payments are up to date
• Prepare yearly 1099’s
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• 2-4 years Accounts Payable experience in a fast-growth company; previous experience in a biotechnology environment is strongly preferred
• Experience with Netsuite preferable
• Experience with Concur a plus
• Highly detail-oriented and organized, attention to detail and accuracy, ability to meet deadlines.
• A proactive communicator with professional written and verbal communication skills and the ability to operate successfully in a team environment.