Part-Time Project Manager/Operations Assistant
The Mom Project Atlanta, GA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Mom Project is excited to partner with our client, a copywriting agency and coaching business! They are looking to add a Project Manager / Operations Assistant to their team. The ideal candidate will be extremely detail oriented, creative, a self-starter, energetic, and born to organize.
- Help manage administrative tasks for CEO
- Manage copywriting agency projects (project planning, task assignment, client communication)
- Manage online course launches and ensure project flows are set
- Arrange meetings and appointments for CEO as necessary
- Manage support inbox and client communication
- Oversee client experience (sending client gifts, keeping track of client launch dates, etc.)
- Assist with new business pre-qualification and onboarding
- Oversee general operational tasks
- Provide necessary reports when requested
- 3 years experience as an executive administrative assistant, senior executive assistant or project management
- Full comprehension of Dubsado, Asana, and Kajabi
- Working knowledge of Leadpages, Convertkit, and Quickbooks Reports
- Exemplary project planning and time management skills
- High level verbal and written communications skills
Preferred experience in an agency setting and online education space.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
TechnologyView all jobs at The Mom Project