Part-Time Marketing Manager & Administrative Assistant
The Mom Project Wellesley Hills, MA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Seeking a part-time marketing and social media manager in Wellesley, MA.
- Salary of $25 /hour, 15-20 hours per month.
- This position will be in-office and remote using Zoom.
- A high-level of attention to detail
- Computer proficiency on both MAC and PC platforms.
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, Zoom, Skype, Google Sheets,Google Drive, QuickBooks, Adobe Acrobat, Mail Chimp, and Photoshop are highly preferred.
- Proficiency on social media outlets including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, using video and photos
- Must be well organized, able to multi-task effectively, personable, friendly, proficient with editing social media and blog posts, writing, and possessing strong communication skills beyond email and texting
- Responding to email and text communications in a timely fashion is requirement.
- Creation in collaboration with team using Keynote, PowerPoint with various animation or video included.
- Scheduling content and following up on new lead generation
- Meeting coordination
- Database maintenance for website and social feeds
- Creative internet research
- Scheduling and maintaining calendars
- Attend client meetings where possible and prepare follow up including Look Book, shopping coordination and presentations.
- Help execute solicitation mailings and bulk email messages for new clients and existing clients using mail merge functions. Requires efficient use of word and mail merge functions for letter, labels and envelopes
- General House maintenance
- Post office runs
- Follow up letters/work for various charitable foundations.
- Scheduling of activities for family – reservations, travel , bill paying, gift wrapping, card writing, working with accountant to gather info for taxes, school forms
- Keeping shared computer files up to date.
- Making general appt for kids and pets
- Running easy errands ( not related to meals)
- Internet shopping.
A car is not required for transportation, but would be helpful.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressWellesley Hills, MA
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project