The Mom Project Bellevue, WA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking an Operations Manager on a contract basis to help support our Customers’ business needs. Our company is seeking an experienced facility professional to manage and work on operations, relocation, expansion, and renovation projects at our Seattle and Bellevue locations. This position will have a key role in embodying and supporting the community and culture of this site, delivering the new office, and implementing strategies to scale operations. The role is temporary with the potential for extended service needs based on operational demand. It will be located in our Bellevue, WA office and will report to the Regional Facilities Operations Manager - Americas West.
What You’ll Do:
- Full on-site management of facilities operations and services in leased and owned offices
- Significant role in working with site leads to develop and foster our client's culture across multiple locations
- Work with Project Management, Real Estate & Facilities, Office Leaders, Workplace Design and hired Architects/Contractors to define the scope of work for satellite office new build, expansion, renovation projects to deliver best in class workplace
- Coordinate office requirements for space planning, furniture, IT, and Security, and other XFN partners
- Support local transportation and events teams and partner with Global Transportation & Global Events & Amenities leads in support of their strategic plans
- Track budgets and performance to plan associated with Facilities OpEx annual budgets, forecasting, and CapEx planning
- Manage communication and relationship with building property management companies and their vendors
- Triage and manage all Facilities related Tasks while managing status updates and tracking progress to completion
- Lead client relationship management for all internal clients and ensure excellent and consistent levels of customer service delivery
- Provide direction to onsite IFM vendor team that includes facilities and engineering services.
- Control of business-critical/emergency situations and seeks to resolve promptly while ensuring minimum disruption to the business.
- Full oversight and responsibility of onsite operations, strategy, programs, and process to support 24/7 operations, critical systems backup, preventative maintenance, and asset management
- Oversee alignment of standards in terms of hard and soft services including preventative maintenance delivery, janitorial, landscaping, moves-adds-changes process, shipping/receiving operations and process including management of IFM contract including SLA’s & KPI’s
- Drive continuous improvement of processes and procedures within the facilities environment to implement innovative programs, processes, and procedures that reduce short and long term operating costs while increasing productivity and the workplace experience
- Produce and communicate management reports and information (financial, KPI’s, SLA’s)
- 7+ years experience in facilities operations, site operations, or property management leadership role
- Ability to work effectively within deadlines in a fast-paced, growing environment
- Organizational skills coupled with attention to detail and follow-up
- Experience in a multi-office environment
- Previous experience working in the real estate industry, property management or facilities management and reviewing and understanding lease and vendor contracts
- Experience managing a campus environment spread across multiple buildings
- Exceptional levels of communication, both written and verbal
- Strong relationship management experience
- Strength in negotiating and influencing skills
- Prioritizes customer service and relationship building
- Capable of handling high-level communication with leadership and heads of office
- Bachelor’s degree required with a preferred focus in business, facilities management, engineering, real estate, or property management. MBA preferred.
Hours & Location:
- M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Bellevue, WA office once it is determined to be safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
- Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
- Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
- New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project