Non-IT Program Manager
The Mom Project Menlo Park, CA
- Expired: 19 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Non-IT Program Manager on a contract basis to plan, direct, or coordinate activities in such fields as engineering, research and development, financial systems and product roll-out, etc, or any other Non-IT based project.
What You’ll Do:
- Coordinate projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals, and directing the integration of technical activities.
- Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients.
- Recruit employees, assign, direct, and evaluate their work, and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
- Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
- Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
- Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
- Direct, review, and approve product designs and changes.
- Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
- 2+ years of project management or producer experience in the tech or agency industry
- 2+ years of experience with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) practices for web services
- Communication, organization, management, and people skills
- Demonstrated critical thinking capabilities
- Experience with platform or advertising community preferred
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ability to work independently and manage one’s time.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Strong knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, and production methods.
- Strong knowledge of computer software, such as MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in business administration or a related field.
- PMI or PMP certification preferred.
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while Covid restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at the Menlo Park, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressMenlo Park, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at The Mom Project