Mobile Program Manager
The Mom Project Beaverton, OR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Our Customer’s mission is to create groundbreaking sport innovations, by making their products more sustainable, building a creative and diverse global team, and making a positive impact in communities where we live and work. Their purpose is to bring inspiration and innovation to unite the world through sport to create a healthy planet, active communities, and an equal playing field for all.
We are seeking a Mobile Delivery Program Manager on a contract basis to help support our client’s day-to-day business needs.
What you’ll do:
- Develops project plans, manages resources, the project schedule and budget to meet deliverables.
- Maintains all reporting requirements as needed.
- Possesses a general understanding of the products and services of the client, and how their project fits within it.
- Oversees the execution of the contracts needed to complete a project."
- 3-5 year experience in Program Management required
- Self-motivated, independent, and proactive
- Detail-oriented, analytical, and creative thinker with a passion for quality processes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Mobility Program Management, Android/iOS
- Experience with project plans
- Experience with Agile PDM
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Beaverton, OR location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project