Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Media Buyer
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through March 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are looking for Media Buyer for 12+ month contract who will join a talented team of marketers covering all of the customer product and consumer brand marketing for their massive community of users and developers. Their goal is to give emerging technology marketing leaders opportunities for impact, personal and professional development, and mentoring.
What You Do:
• Lead the setup and execution of successful marketing campaigns for the Customer Brand and Consumer Products, owning all aspects of campaign set up, optimization, troubleshooting, and reporting, with a sustained focus on efficiency and scalability
• Establish strong cross-functional relationships with internal teams and partners (Digital Media Managers, Product Marketing Managers, and Decision Scientists)
• Leverage large and abstract datasets to identify scalable drivers of impact for the business
• Identify and manage opportunities for Customer ads product team to further develop our ad platform, tools, and guidelines based on business insights.
• Own resolution of technical challenges, by collaborating with internal product/engineering teams.
• 3-5 years of digital advertising experience, preferably in ad operations, trafficking, demand management and/or data analytics
• Digital advertising experience, specifically in ad operations, trafficking, demand management and/or data analytics
• Experience building relationships with cross-functional groups and influencing outcomes across multiple levels of management, teams and disciplines
• Experience with A/B testing and marketing effectiveness measurement methodologies and technologies
• Experience with direct response and brand marketing, data and technology solutions, advertising technology, and/or advertising partnerships
• Communication, organization and project management experience
• Microsoft Excel experience (e.g. pivot tables, advanced formulas, macros)
Nice to Haves:
• Experience managing large global scale ad campaigns using Ads Manager and/or the Customer’s Marketing Partner's platform
• Professional experience at a media agency or ad tech firm
• Strong understanding of mobile creative best practices
• Experience with digital advertising platforms, having crafted media solutions that drive positive outcomes
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Marketing, Business, Statistics, or a related field
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This position is based at the customer’s San Francisco, California location. There is no remote capability for this role.
Now for the Perks!
• Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program)
• Accrued PTO: Up to 15 days per 12 months on assignment
• New Child Benefit: Up to $4,000 for the birth or adoption of a child while on assignment (conditions apply)