The Mom Project Menlo Park, CA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $66 Hourly
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking a Marketing Manager on a contract basis. Responsibilities include developing and executing large-scale go-to-market strategies; developing collateral including landing pages, pitch decks, one-pagers, videos, and email marketing; driving partner growth through various channels including co-marketing; and coordinating regional teams for a unified, global approach. The position requires strong critical-thinking and organizational skills, a strong understanding of the ad industry, knowledge of the messaging ecosystem, and cross-functional management experience
What You’ll Do:
- Drive awareness and consideration for Marketing Partners programs, specifically Technical Services, AdTech, and Messaging
- Support the launch of a new program with exceptional cross-platform needs & requirements
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and campaigns for expanding the marketing partner ecosystem including new partner acquisition, ongoing partner education and advancement, and partner solutions adoption among clients
- Support program operations by helping to improve and streamline external processes, driving positive impact for partners and clients
- Manage communications for programs (announcements, program updates, email content development, and execution)
- Partner with various cross-functional teams including regional marketing leads, sales, partnerships, product marketing, communications, internal/external agencies, and legal to drive marketing efforts from start to finish
- Effectively manage complex projects across multiple program management, engineering, product, and marketing organizations
- 3+ years of experience in a marketing strategy role with skills in digital marketing, web technology, email marketing, paid and owned media, either with global brands or agencies
- Understanding of online advertising industry required, including recent developments within the industry
- Understanding of the messaging ecosystem required.
- Strength in messaging and content development – must be able to translate complex concepts and insights into simple and intuitive marketing programs for technical and business audiences
- Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
- Self-starter, comfortable prioritizing work streams and communicating these priorities to leadership and stakeholders
- Comfortable working with a global team and an understanding of regional nuances; previous experience with global activations a plus
- Experience managing budgets both for individual activations and on a larger scale
Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Communications, English, or related field
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while Covid restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at the Menlo Park, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Perks are available through our 3rd Party Employer of Record
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, FSA, Commuter Benefit Program
The Mom Project
The Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.
AddressMenlo Park, CA
BusinessView all jobs at The Mom Project