Company Industry: Technology
Opportunity: The Mom Project is helping to source candidates for the above client who is looking for a Marketing Manager, SMB Marketing
Commitment Level: 40 hours per week, on-site, contract through December 2021
Our Customer’s mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through their family of apps and services, they are building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
We are seeking an experienced Marketing Manager on a contract basis to help support our customer’s day to day business needs. The Marketing Manager will develop messaging and materials for the company’s performance marketing solutions. The ideal candidate is going to write the tactical, detailed content that’s going to help advertisers succeed.
What You’ll Do:
● Creating playbooks or workshops to help an advertiser build the right creative to help them get discovered or build the right measurement strategy or build a website that is really easy to purchase through.
● Deeply understand business needs and determine how the company’s performance advertising solutions can help drive businesses forward
● Develop global marketing strategy for the company’s performance advertising solutions
● Create compelling content that communicates the value of the company’s solutions to clients and the industry
● Develop creative marketing materials including PowerPoint decks, one-pagers, video scripts, and more
● Work closely with global cross-functional teams to activate messages in the market
● 6-8 Years of experience in marketing communications or product marketing communications
● Excellent communications skills and mastery of the written word and visual communication.
● B2B marketing experience is a must.
● Solid understanding of the digital advertising industry
● Has the ability to work with cross-functional teams and has a passion for developing lasting programs that drive business results.
● Must be knowledgeable about the digital advertising industry
● Ability to synthesize complex product solutions and client needs into simple, powerful stories
● Ability to handle the pace and ambiguity that comes with working in a start-up environment
● Must exhibit excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
● Graphic designer/brand marketing – creative when it comes to storytelling
BA/BS degree in communications, marketing, or similar; advanced degree a strong plus. Or equivalent work experience
Hours & Location:
M-F, 40 hours/week. This role will be remote while COVID restrictions are in place. The expectation is to be onsite at our Customer’s Menlo Park, CA location once it is deemed safe to do so.
Now for the Perks!
Health Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life (including spouse & and child), 401k, STD/LTD, AD&D, and Commuter Benefits program.
The Mom ProjectThe Mom Project is the career destination for moms. Through our digital marketplace and community, we connect professionally accomplished women with world-class companies. The Mom Project is changing the way women work and redefining career structures by providing women with opportunities that are in balance with their personal goals.